What do we treat, and how?
We treat all types of problems and liaise with specialist Psychiatrists where necessary and other clinicians. Treatment is short term and goal-focused. We see adults, adolescents, children, couples and groups at Ten Harley Street or on site on request.
Treatment packages (Protocols) for patients are recommended. These range from:
• 1-2 sessions Advice and Development Plan
• 2-3 sessions for panic attacks
• 12-15 sessions for Depression
• 12-15 sessions for Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
• 8-10 sessions for Anxiety Management
• 12-15 sessions for Couple Therapy
• 8-10 sessions for Sexual Problems
• 5-6 sessions Social Skills/Communication Problems/Assertiveness
• 5-8 sessions for Child Behavioural Disorders
• 8-10 sessions for work-related problems/Executive Stress
• 8-10 sessions for Bulimia/Eating Disorders
The above are general benchmarks for treatment, but these can be modified to suit. Where finances are an issue we provide home-based materials.
Sessions are one hour and fees are payable before each session. Referrals can be made direct to Harley Street or via your GP.
Whatever the problem, we will find a solution